Anna University EC2357 VLSI Design Lab Manual download for ECE Department- 6th Semester
VLSI Design Lab Manual Anna University EC2357 Lab Manual 6th semester common for ECE Department
Anna University VLSI Design Lab Manual ECE 6th Semester Students.Anna University EC2357 Lab Manual download for ECE Departments.Here we have provided Anna University VLSI Design Lab Manual – EC2357 Lab Manual Sixth Semester ECE Students download and content of EC2357 Lab Manual is provided below.
EC2357 VLSI DESIGN LAB MANUAL ANNA UNIVERSITY – EC2357 LAB MANUAL
Subjects : VLSI Design Laboratory
Subject Code : EC2357
Department : ECE
Semester : 6th Sem
University : Anna University, Chennai
Anna University EC2357 VLSI Design Lab Manual download for ECE Department – 6th (Sixth) Semester.
Content in EC2357 Lab Manual:
1. Design Entry and simulation of combinational logic circuits (8 bit adders, 4 bit multipliers, address decoders, multiplexers), Test bench creation, functional verification, and concepts of concurrent and sequential execution to be highlighted.
2. Design Entry and simulation of sequential logic circuits (counters, PRBS generators, accumulators). Test bench creation, functional verification, and concepts of concurrent and sequential execution to be highlighted.
3. Synthesis, P&R and Post P&R simulation for all the blocks/codes developed in Expt.
No. 1 and No. 2 given above. Concepts of FPGA floor plan, critical path, design gate count, I/O configuration and pin assignment to be taught in this experiment.
4. Generation of configuration/fuse files for all the blocks/codes developed as part of
Expt.1. and Expt. 2. FPGA devices must be configured and hardware tested for the blocks/codes developed as part of Expt. 1. and Expt. 2. The correctness of the inputs and outputs for each of the blocks must be demonstrated atleast on oscilloscopes (logic analyzer preferred).
5. Schematic Entry and SPICE simulation of MOS differential amplifier. Determination of gain, bandwidth, output impedance and CMRR.
6. Layout of a simple CMOS inverter, parasitic extraction and simulation.
7. Design of a 10 bit number controlled oscillator using standard cell approach, simulation followed by study of synthesis reports.
8. Automatic layout generation followed by post layout extraction and simulation of the circuit studied in Expt. No.7
Note 1. For Expt. 1 To 4 can be carried out using Altera (Quartus) / Xilinx (Alliance) / ACTEL (Libero) tools.
Note 2. For expt. 5-8 introduce the student to basics of IC design. These have to be carried out using atleast 0.5u CMOS technology libraries. The S/W tools needed Cadence / MAGMA / Tanner.
Anna University EC2357 VLSI Design Lab Manual download for ECE Department.
Anna University VLSI Design Lab Manual for ECE Branch 6th Semester download.Anna University VLSI Design Lab Manual – EC2357 VLSI Design Lab Manual download. if you have any problem in downloading the material or if you want any more study materials for EC2357 kindly comment below.