IBSAT 2013 Application Form ibsat.ibsindia.org ICFAI IBSAT 2014 Registration Online Apply
IBSAT 2013 Application Form- The ICFAI University is conducting the IBSAT 2013 Online Aptitude Test for taking admission of MBA/PGPM/PhD degree. The IBSAT is the Computer Based Test(CBT), examination is based on online. So many of the candidates are going to participate in the ICFAI IBSAT 2013 entrance test. Candidates who all are need to apply can apply only through online registration. To get the full information regarding IBSAT 2013-14 such as eligibility, syllabus, exam date visit the below.
ICFAI IBSAT 2013-2014
IBSAT is the Computer Based Test which is conducted on 16th December 2013 to 7th January 2014. The Examination is conducted in more than a 100 center all over the India.
IBSAT 2013 Eligibility:
- Candidates should be graduate in any courses with minimum of 50% marks
- Candidates studying in final year can also be apply for IBSAT 2014
- Applicant Should be an 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 regular education
- Candidates will be selected based on IBSAT 2013/ CAT/ GMAT score cards
- Candidates should have bachelor degree with 50% in any recognized university.
- Candidates must have the PG degree in management with minimum of 60% marks in any university.
IBSAT 2013 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the IBSAT 2013-14 is given detail for the candidates. The examination is in 2 hour for the candidates.The IBSAT 2013 pattern is given below
IBSAT 2013 Cut Off Marks
The IBSAT Cut off Marks will given below for students reference. Candidates can prepare for the exam based on the IBSAT cut off marks
- IBS Hyderabad: 68 above
- IBS Bangalore: 65 above
- IBS Mumbai: 65 above
- IBS Gurgaon: 62 above
IBSAT Online Registration 2013-14
Candidates who all want to join in Master degree program in ICFAI University can apply through the online. The candidates need to apply on or before 10th December 2013. Candidate can apply online mode or offline mode.
- Apply through Online mode
- Get the application form from Axis Bank branches or IBS Marketing offices
- For fist time registration candidates enter the application form number and date of birth(DOB)
- After login update the personal details of you such as courses, education qualification etc
- finally pay the online payment or offline payment and get the through the credit card or debit card
- The application fee for IBSAT 2013 is Rs 1500 for MBA and PGDM
IBSAT Application Fee 2013: Rs 1500/-
IBSAT 2014 Online Registration: Apply Now
IBSAT 2013 Important Dates:
IBSAT 2013 Application start date: 15th July 2013
IBSAT Application 2013 End Date: 10th December 2013
IBSAT 2013-14 Exam: 16th December 2013 to 7th January 2014
IBSAT 2013 Results: 20th January 2014
Selection Briefings: 1st to 10th February 2014
Selection Process: 18 to 26th February 2014 at IBS Hyderabad
For further details,
IBS Admission Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
IBSAT Application Form 2013-IBSAT Eligibility 2013-ICFAI IBSAT Exam Date 2013