GATE Exam 2014 Eligibility – Eligibility for GATE Exam 2013 who can appear for GATE Exam 2014 ?- GATE 2013 Eligibility
GATE Exam 2014 Eligibility :
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE Exam 2014:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes..
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
- Pre-final year students are not eligible to write GATE 2014-15.
- DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN ENGINEERING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
GATE Exam 2014 Eligibility: Only the following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE exam 2014.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GATE Exam 2014 ELIGIBILITY
GATE 2013 Eligibility[gview file=”http://www.kinindia.com/university/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/GATE-2013-Eligibility.pdf” save=”1″]
Candidates should have above criteria in order to appear for GATE 2014 Exam.here we have mentioned GATE Exam 2014 Eligibility criteria’s. in our site we also provide GATE 2014 Answer key,question papers for GATE 2014, GATE exam notifications,GATE score Formula, GATE syllabus etc.gate if you have any queries related to this you can kindly comment below.