Anna university New revaluation procedure for Nov/Dec 2013 Jan 2014 Exam – Revaluation Fees
Anna university New revaluation procedure for Nov/Dec 2013 Jan 2014 Exam: Anna university has changed the revaluation procedure. It will be followed from the Nov/Dec 2013 exam and Jan 2014 Exam. This system will reduce the work in Anna university. We have given the Anna university new revaluation procedure below.
How to apply for Anna university Revaluation:
- If you want to apply for revaluation, you have to pay Rs.300/-.
- Anna university will issue the photocopy of the answer sheet.
- You have to check the photocopy and consult with the staff.
- If any total mistake or omission of correction, then you apply for revaluation.
- If more marks is needed, then the expert faculty should check the paper and recommend for revaluation.
- To apply you have to pay Rs.400/- (So, total revaluation fee of Rs.700/-)
- The revaluation result will be published later.
- If you not satisfied with the revaluation result, you can apply for review.
- To apply for review, you have to pay Rs.3000/-. If the grade is increased in review result, then the 3000 rupees will be returned.
You have to submit the Anna university revaluation application form in your college before the Anna university revaluation last date to apply.
The previous system is you have to pay Rs.400 for only revaluation and Rs.700 for revaluation with photocopy. After the revaluation result is announced, then photocopy will be issued to the students who applied with Rs.700. If not satisfied, you can apply for review.