Anna university Counselling Procedure 2013, TNEA 2013 Engineering Admission Process
Anna university counselling procedure 2013 is given clearly for the understanding of the students who are interested in joining Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu affiliated to Anna university. Anna university Admission process 2013 is same as the previous years after the entrance exam was cancelled and Admission to engineering colleges are made through counselling based on 12th Cutofff / Diploma Cutoff (For Lateral entry candidates)
Anna university Counselling Procedure 2013 – Process
- In the beginning of May 2013, Anna university will issue the Anna university Counselling application form 2013 / TNEA 2013 application form. Check about Anna university Application form 2013 Issue date and issuing centres.
- Fill in the Anna university Application form. Check how to fill Anna university counselling application form 2013.
- Attach your Photocopy of 12th Marksheet / Diploma marksheet, 10th marksheet, and other essential documents. Check When 12th Marksheet will be issued.
- Submit your Application Form before the last date for submission of Anna university application form 2013 through person or by post. Don’t wait till last date.
- Anna university will announce the Anna university Random number 2013 / TNEA random number. What is Anna university random number?
- Anna university will announce the TNEA rank list 2013 / Anna university Rank list 2013 based on your cutoff. What is TNEA rank list? Rank list date?
- Anna university creates the Anna university Counselling Schedule 2013 mostly in 3 phases. Check TNEA Counselling schedule 2013
- Call letter will sent to all the applicants mentioning the counselling date and time.
- Anna university Vacancy Position 2013 will be updated regularly so that students can check the seat availability.
- On the Day of counselling, Rs.5000 should be paid and then attend the counselling.
- On the same time many students will appear who have specified cutoff for that timing.
- 1 person can accompany you inside the counselling hall.
- Students will be called in the order based on their individual subject mark. Order of Precedence is Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Age. If 2 candidates has same cut off, candidate having higher maths mark will go 1st.
- Next certificate verification will be done and then sent to choose the college.
- You will be asked to choose 3 seats in different branches/colleges you want and wait till the students who went before you chooses the college.
- Then when your turn comes, if your selected course is available, you can choose it.
- After choosing the college, you will get admission order which should be submitted in the college which you have chosen.
Check More details about TNEA 2013 / Anna university Engineering counselling 2013
Incoming search terms
Anna university counselling procedure 2013 – TNEA counselling procedure 2013 – Anna university admission process 2013 – Anna university engineering counselling procedure – Anna university councelling procedure – counseling process