UPSC Recruitment 2013 Application form for Central govt jobs
Union Public Service Commission has issued notification for UPSC Central govt jobs. All Eligibility candidates can apply online for post before 30th May, 2013. Further more detailed information of UPSC Recruitment 2013 given below the link www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 41
Name of posts :
1. Director of Laboratories: 01 Post
2. Technical Officer (Dairy Development): 02 Posts
3. Associate Professor (Arabic): 01 Post
4. Junior Works Manager (Clothing Technology): 10 Posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
6. Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 02 Posts
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 02 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Ballistics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Explosives): 02 Posts
10. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi): 01 Post
11. Reader in Law: 01 Post
12. Professor of Economics: 02 Posts
13. Professor of Hindi and Regional Languages: 01 Post
14. Reader in Political Theory and Constitutional Law: 01 Post
15. Extra Assistant Director (Hydrometeorology): 02 Posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 01 Post
17. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02 Posts
18. Senior Lecturer (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy): 01 Post
19. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer (Microbiology): 03 Posts
21. Public Health Dentist: 02 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be above than 53 yrs . For
complete details kindly read the official notification.
Educational Qualification : Candidates wishes to apply for
above mention post have to obtain the Post Graduate degree in
Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Micro-biology of a recognized university.
Application Fee : Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI Bank.
UPSC Apply Online for Central govt jobs