RPSC Recruitment 2013 Apply Online for Programmer & Assistant Jailor posts rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2013 – The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announced notification for Programmer and Assistant Jailor Competitive Exam 2013.Eligible Candidates can Apply Online form for Programmer and Assistant jailor posts before 30-05-2013. For more information about RPSC Recruitment 2013 such as eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification and application fees are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer & Assistant jailor
Educational Qualification :
1. Programmer Post : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in IT/CS/EC or MCA or M.Tech Degree in IT/CS/EC or MBA(IT) from a recognized University.
2. Assistant Jailor Post : Graduation from a reputed University.
Age limit :
1. Programmer post : 21 to 35 years
2. Assistant Jailor post : 19 to 26 years
Application Fee :
- General and OBC Candidates Under creamy layer – Rs. 350/-.
- OBC Candidates Rajasthan state who comes under non-creamy layer category – Rs.250/-.
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.150/-.
How to Apply : Candidates should fill online application through www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in website before 30th May, 2013.
Important dates :
Opening date for Online Application : 5th May 2013
Closing Date for Online Application : 30th May 2013
Date of Examination : July, 2013
click here to get more information about RPSC Recruitment 2013
Incoming Search Terms
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013
Govt Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2013
RPSC notification for recruitment programmer and assistant jailor
online application for rpsc recruitment 2013