Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Pandyan Grama Bank invites application from eligible Indian citizens, who are residents of Tamil Nadu for the posts of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) 191 officier recruitment. All eligible candidates can apply online last date 12-04-2013.The bank has its Head Quarters at Sattur when it was established. Now, the bank has its Head Quarters at Virudhunagar in Tamilnadu.
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment
Total No. of Vacancies: 191
Name of the Post:
- Officer Scale – II (Law Officer): 01 post
- Officer Scale – II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale – I: 50 posts
- Officer Scale – III: 07 Posts
- Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer): 01Post
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 126 post
Age Limit: 40 years for Officer Scale- III, above 21 and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts, above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts.
Educational Qualification: PG Degree in Marketing for Marketing OfficerPost, Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer, Degree in Law from recognized University for Law Officer post.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates
Last Date for : 12-04-2013