Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2013 Application Form for 55 Various Vacancies www.irel.gov.in
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2013 – Indian Rare Earths LimitedIndian Rare Earths Limited, Odisha invites applications for the recruitment of 46 Tradesman-A, Tradesman, Junior Driver posts. All interested eligibility persons should be apply online on official website www.irel.gov.in. Candidates can download the application and fill the form then apply via post or directly apply online mode on before 31-07-2013. Further more details can given below official portal.
Indian Rare Earths Limited job vacancy details
Total No. of Vacancies: 46
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Driver: 03 Posts
- Tradesman (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Tradesman (Operation): 23 Posts
- Boiler Operator-A/ Tradesman-A (Boiler Operation): 02 Posts
- Tradesman (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- Tradesman-A (Operation): 12 Posts
Age Limit: 35 years
Educational Qualification: ITI Certificate in relevant discipline, VIII Pass with Heavy Vehicle License
Selection Process: test and/ or interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-07-2013.
IREL Recruitment 2013 for Sr Manager, Sr Officer & Officer
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has issued notification for recruitment of Sr Manager, Sr Officer & Officer Vacancies under the Department of Atomic Energy.
IREl vacancy details
Total No of Posts: 09
Name of the Posts:
- Sr Manager (Marketing): 01 post
- Sr Officer (Medical): 02 posts
- Officer: 06 posts
b) Secretarial Services
- 45 years for Sr Manager (Marketing)
- 35 years for Sr Officer (Medical) & Officer
- Sr Manager (Marketing) - BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc or M.Tech in Geo-Exploration/ Geo-Science form UGC recognized university
- Sr Officer (Medical) postsMBBS/ MD (Allopathic System) from recognized university for posts
- Officer – Graduate in any Discipline from recognized university with good computer proficiency for post 3 (b) with relevant experience for each post.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on test/ Interview.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22-07-2013