ESE IES 2014 Application Form Online upsconline.nic.in Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Fee, UPSC IES Exam Dates
ESE IES 2014 Application Form- The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has announced the examination date for ESE Indian Engineering Services(IES) 2014. The UPSC every year conducted the entrance examination for engineering students to fill the vacancies in railway, road, energy, telecommunication etc to the government services. The IES 2014 exam will be conducted on 20.06.2014. So many of the engineering students are going to apply this upcoming 2014 year. For more information like application form date, eligibility, exam fee, syllabus refer the below
UPSC IES 2014 Registration Details
ESE IES 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be an Indian nationality
- The age limit for the candidates is 21 to 30 year on 1st August 2014
- Candidates should finished the engineering degree.
The Engineering degree in any recognized university or institution.M.Sc degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as special subjects also acceptable for certain Services/posts only.Candidates studying in final year engineering can also be apply.Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering & Mechanical Engineering department.
Scheme of IES 2014 Exam:
The IES exam pattern detail is given below. Total mark of written examination 1000 marks and personal interview 200 marks, we will also update the IES Cut off marks details to you very soon.
Paper I (Objective type):
- General Ability Test - General English and General Studies totally 200 marks
Papers II & III (Objective type):
- Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, 200 marks for each papers
Papers IV & V(Conventional Type):
- Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering, totally 200 marks for each papers
Personality Test: 200 marks
Syllabus of IES 2014:
The ESE IES 2014 syllabus is very useful for the students to prepare for the entrance examination. Candidates can download syllabus of Engineering Service Examination through the internet. So many of them waiting to download the UPSC IES Syllabus 2014-15
How to Apply IES ES 2014
- Candidates must go to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply for the ESE post only through online mode.
- Fill the all necessary detail such as Name, Date of Birth(DOB), address etc
- Get the print out of challan and pay the fee in near SBI Bank
- Then enter the challan number and registration number and press enter
- Finally take the printout of the IES registration 2014
ESE IES 2014 Apply Online: APPLY NOW
ESE IES 2014 Important Dates:
Start Date for IES 2014 Registration: 15th March 2014
Last Date for IES Registration 2014: 14th April 2014
Date of ES IES 2014 Exam: 20th June 2014( 3 Days exam)