Diwali Special Train 2013 – List of Special Trains For Diwali 2013 – Diwali Train Ticket Booking 2013
Diwali Special Train 2013- The Railways announced the special trains for clear the extra rush during the Diwali festival season. The Southern Railways will run the special train from Chennai to Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirunelveli and Trichy to reduce the extra rush. Many of the people will go to their native place during the festival time, this year diwali from Chennai to south side so many of them are going to home.
The railways will provide the extra train to reduce the diwali rush. People who all are going to their native can book the Deepavali train ticket online booking 2013 and ensure the train seat availability while going. From Chennai to south side totally 6 special train will run. To get the diwali special train 2013 details visit the below
Deepavali 2013 Special Train List
The special trains for diwali 2013 list can now available for people reference. People can reserve before to go to their home. The Advance reservation for the trains will be start on 24th October 2013.
The special trains are being pressed for connecting cities such as Villupuram , Vriddhachalam Tambaram , Chengalpattu , Madurai , Dindigul , Tiruchchirappalli , Virudunagar , Manapparai Coimbatore , Salem.
List of Special Trains For Diwali 2013 From Chennai Egmore To Other Places
- Train No 06748: Madurai–Chennai Egmore superfast special will leave Madurai at 11.55pm on October 31 and arrive at Chennai Egmore at 8.55am the next day. The train will stop at Kodaikanal Road, Dindigul, Tiruchchirappalli, Vriddhachalam, Villupuram, Chengalpattu, Tambaram and Mambalam.
- Train No. 06747 Chennai Egmore-Tirunelveli special (via Villupuram and Mayiladuthurai) will leave Chennai Egmore at 10.50am on November 1 and arrive at Tirunelveli at 2.30am the next day. The train will stop at Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Villupuram, Tiruppadiripuliyur, Chidambaram, Sirkazhi, Mayiladuthurai, Kumbakonam, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Dindigul, Kodaikanal Road, Madurai, Virudunagar, Sattur, Kovilpatti and Vanchi Maniyachchi.
- Train No. 06749 Tirunelveli – Chennai Egmore superfast special (via Tiruchchirappall and Vriddhachalam) will leave Tirunelveli at 6.15pm on November 4 and arrive at Chennai Egmore at 6.05am the next day. The train will stop at Kovilpatti, Sattur, Virudunagar, Madurai, Dindigul, Tiruchchirappalli, Vriddhachalam, Villupuram, Chengalpattu, Tambaram and Mambalam.
- Train No. 06626 Coimbatore – Chennai Central Superfast special will leave Coimbatore at 12.30am on November 1 and November 4 and arrive at Chennai Central at 8.30am the same day. Train No. 06625 Chennai Central – Coimbatore Superfast Special will leave Chennai Central at 12.30pm on November 1 and arrive at Coimbatore at 9pm the same day. The trains will stop at Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi and Arakkonam. Train No. 06626 will stop at Perambur also. Train No. 06625 will stop at Wallajah Road, Gudiyattam, Vaniyambadi, Morappur, Bommidi and Coimbatore North also.
- Train No. 06752 Tirunelveli – Chennai Central (via Dindigul, Karur, Namakkal, Salem, Jolarpettai and Katpadi) special will leave Tirunelveli at 5.45pm on October 31 and arrive at Chennai Central at 7.45am the next day. The train will stop at Kovilpatti, Sattur, Virudhunagar, Madurai, Dindigul, Karur, Mohanur, Namakkal, Rasipuram, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi, Arakkonam and Perambur.
- Train No. 06751 Chennai Central – Tirunelveli special will leave Chennai Central at 10.30am on November 1 and arrive at Tirunelveli at 12.30am the next day. The train will stop at Chennai Egmore, Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Villupuram, Vridhachalam, Ariyalur, Srirangam, Tiruchchirappalli, Manapparai, Dindigul, Kodaikkanal Road, Madurai, Virudunagar, Sattur and Kovilpatti.
Source: THE TIMES OF INDIA