CSIR UGC NET 2013 Online Application Form for Junior Research Fellowships www.csirhrdg.nic.in
CSIR UGC NET 2013 - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC Test for determining the eligibility of the Indian national candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET (National Eligibility Test) and for appointment of Lecturers (NET) on 22nd Dec , 2013 .This notification would be published in CSIR UGC as well as in Employment news dated 30th July, 2013. As per the notification. Last date to apply online/offline for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Exam 22nd August, 2013. and the written exam would be conducted on 22nd August, 2013. Eligibility candidates can apply on official website www.csirhrdg.nic.in.
CSIR UGC NET 2013 Job Eligibility details
Subjects Of The CSIR NET 2013 : The Test will be held in the subjects as given under -
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
Educational Qualification :
- General and OBC Candidates must possess BS-4 years program/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks.
- SC/ST/physically and Visually Handicapped candidates should achieve 50% marks.
Age Limit :
- JRF (NET) : Candidate’s maximum age should be 28 yrs as on 01-07-2013.
- Lectureship (NET) : No upper age limit is mentioned.
Application Fee :
- General Rs. 400/-.
- OBC Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/PH/VH Rs. 100/-.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for online submission: 30th July, 2013.
Last Date for online submission: 22nd August, 2013.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application : 27th August, 2013.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date : 22nd Dec, 2013 .
CSIR NET 2013
CSIR UGC NET July 2013