Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2013 apply online- statutory body under the administrative control of Govt. of India, invites Online applications from young and talented professionals for filling up of the 198 vacancies of Assistant, Junior Translator, LDC, Jr Stenographer, Stenographer and Technical Asst Posts. Interested Candidates have to apply online before 17th May, 2013. Further detailed information of BIS Recruitment 2013 Advertisement No. 01/2013/Estt (B&C).
BIS Job Vacancy Details
Number of vacancies : 198
Name of posts :
- Assistant: 17 posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 02 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 46 posts
- Junior Stenographer: 21 posts
- Stenographer: 15 posts
- Technical Asst (Lab) Chemical: 33 posts
- Technical Asst (Lab) Mechanical: 35 posts
- Technical Asst (Lab) Electrical: 22 posts
- Technical Asst (Lab) Microbiology: 07 posts
Age Limit :
- For post no. 1 & 5 : between 18 yrs to 30 yrs.
- For remaining post : between 18 yrs to 27 yrs
Educational Qualification :
- post no.1 : Candidates must have any Degree.
- post no. 2 : Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English with English/Hindi as a subject.
- remaining post : Kindly read the official notification.
Application Fee :
- For post no. 1,2,5 to 9 : Candidates need to pay Rs. 535/-.
- For remaining post : Candidates need to pay Rs. 385/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates and existing departmental candidates of BIS are not required to pay any fees.
Important dates :
Online registration starts from : 27-04-2013
Online registration will close on : 17-05-2013
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 21-05-2013
Last date for completion of Step-2 of Online registration : 24-05-2013
Click here to get Full Advtisement details.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), govt jobs, LDC, recruitment 2013, Stenographer jobs, technical asst job vacancy, www.bis.org.in