Assam PSC Recruitment 2013 Application Form for Jr Grade www.apsconline.gov.in
Assam PSC Recruitment 2013- Assam Public Service Commission (PSC) will conduct the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination 2013 for Screening Candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the following mention posts. All interested candidates can apply for the post and the Last date to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 is 19th September, 2013. For more information about Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 such as Age limit, education qualification, application fee, pay scale, application process are given below.
Assam Public Service Commission Job Eligibility details
Number of vacancies : 309
Name of posts :
- Assam Civil Service (Jr Grade): 120 Posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr Grade): 79 Posts
- Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 08 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 14 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 16 Posts
- Labour Officer: 03 Posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 34 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 14 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 21 Posts
- District Transport Officer: 03 Posts
Age Limit : 21 yrs to 38 yrs
Educational Qualification : Act of Central or State Legislature in India.
Selection Process : Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (written test and Interview ).
Application Fee : Rs. 50
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruitment 2013
APSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 309 Various Vacancies
ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION For Various Posts 2013